It’s that time again to make my commitment to the 2020 Audiobook Challenge hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer and Hot Listens. The links will take you to their sign up pages where you will find many places you can find audiobooks. This year I’m going to go for the “Marathoner” level since that is where I hit in 2019. I don’t know if I’ll be able to make that again in 2020! Make sure to visit the Track Me Here page to see what books I’ve read for the challenge!
For those of you new to the challenge. Here are the details you should know.
- Runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2020 than you did in 2019.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2020, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2020.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
(Some may be without links as I haven’t reviewed them yet)
2020 Audiobook Challenge
Host: Hot Listens & Caffeinated Reviewer
My Summary Post
Progress: 4/50 (8%)
1 January, 2020 — 31 December, 2020