It’s that time again to make my commitment to the 2019 Audiobook Challenge hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer and Hot Listens. The links will take you to their sign up pages. This year I’m still going to go for the “My Precious” level, but my personal goal will be 45 audiobooks. That is where I got in 2018, so I’m going to try and see if I can hit that in 2019 since I am still in shock over 2018’s numbers!
For those of you new to the challenge. Here are the details you should know.
- Runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2019 than you did in 2018.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2019, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2019.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5j
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
Track Me Here
(Some may be without links as I haven’t reviewed them yet)
2019 Audiobook Challenge
Host: Caffeinated Reviewer & Hot Listens
Progress: 1/45 (2%)
1 January, 2019 — 31 December, 2019