The 2013 Audiobook Challenge was such a big hit, the hosts, Hot Listens and The Book Nympho have decided to do it again this year. I’m so excited because now that I have an idea of what my listening habits are, I can better challenge myself.
Here are the details:
Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2014 than you did in 2013.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
To help you get started, here are some audio resources:
FREE audio resources:
Overdrive through your local library
Audiobook Jukebox audios for review
After totally crushing 2013, I’m going to put my goal for 2014 up there at My Precious. Not only because I think I can do it, but because I like the name!
Also, please follow our hosts!
This is where you will find my record of audiobooks throughout the year. If they have been reviewed the book titles will be linked. Happy Listening!
- Dark Witch by Nora Roberts
- The Professional Part 1 by Kresley Cole
- My Life As A White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland
- Even White Trash Zombies Get The Blues by Diana Rowland
- Hard As It Gets by Laura Kaye
- White Trash Zombie Apolcalypse by Diana Rowland
- Seduce The Darkness by Gena Showalter
- In Rides Trouble by Julie Ann Walker
- Heat Wave by Richard Castle
- How To Flirt With A Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
- The Art Of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
- The Professional: Part 2 by Kresley Cole
- The Professional: Part 3 by Kresley Cole
- The Selkie Spell by Sophie Moss
- Ecstasy In Darkness by Gena Showalter
- Night Broken by Patricia Briggs
- Sixth Grave On The Edge by Darynda Jones
- How To Run With A Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
- Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper
- Dark Taste of Rapture by Gena Showalter
- How The White Trash Zombie Got Her Groove Back by Diana Rowland
- Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper
- Dark Skye by Kresley Cole
- Haunted On Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase
- Nice Girls Don't Live Forever by Molly Harper
- Son Of Noone by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors by Molly Harper
- Stone Guardian by Danielle Monsch
- Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione
- Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione
- Passion Unleashed by Larissa Ione
- Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones
- Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione
- Sin Undone by Larissa Ione
- Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich
- Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione