This post contains affiliate links you can use to purchase the book. If you buy the book using that link, I will receive a small commission from the sale that goes towards keeping the blog running.
Grab your earbuds and join hosts Caffeinated Reviewer and That’s What I’m Talking About for the 2023 Audiobook Challenge! Choose your level and rock your ears off!
Use hashtag #2022AudiobookChallenge on social media to alert others of your listens and progress!
- Runs January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2023 than you did in 2022.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, etc. I recommend creating a shelf on Goodreads titled 2023 Audiobook Challenge. You can keep track and link the shelf.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube or Tweet about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be July 2, 2023, and the last update will take place on December 30, 2023.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- Over-Achiever (Power Listener) 75+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Addict) 100+
Once again I’m joining this audiobook challenge. I was really pleased with how I did last year and I think I’m going to increase my goal this year. The end of 2022 was a bit slow for listening, but I really want to get back into my routine soon.
Don’t forget to go sign up!