Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because The Broke and the Bookish are particularly fond of lists. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week we are counting down our Bookish Bucket list. This could be blogging related, book related etc. — meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc. I’ve got quite a few things, so let’s get started.
- Attend at least one Romantic Times Convention. It looks like I’m getting this one this year! Yay! Next year will be a good one too because it is here in Dallas, so that is a must-do.
- Find a way to mark my e-books as read on my Kindle Fire without opening each one and having them appear on my carousel. I did an import when I got my new Fire, and it marked all the books as “New”. If I open one so it will not say that anymore, it goes to my carousel and means I have to flip through pages and pages before I find my most recent.
- Find a good app to organize my e-books on my Kindle Fire like the folders my other kindle’s have. So much easier to find the newest books when all the read ones have already been filed.
- Start the series I have the first books for on Audible. I have many on there from a “First in series” sale Audible put on and now I’ve yet to start any of them.
- Get the whole series in hardcover for Black Dagger Brotherhood, Dark Hunters, Charley Davidson, Anita Blake, The Hollows and Women of the Otherworld. They are series I already have some of in hardcover and I want to finish out the series.
- Get a new bookshelf for paperbacks. Currently my 2 are full and I have had to start using my hardcover shelves.
- I want to read fast enough that I can get more than 100 books a year. I’m such a slow reader it is awful. Hard to keep up with a blog if you are not able to read the books fast enough.
- Meet all the authors on my bookshelf so I can fill the shelves with signed books.
- Reread some series that have ended and I really miss. Like Women of the Otherworld and Night Huntress for starters.
- I want to get a new theme for my blog
- I want a new design for my blog with a nice clean header, social media buttons, the works.
Ok, I stuck an extra one in there, but when it comes down to it, I could put a lot on this list. I generalized on some items because if I didn’t the list would have gotten out of control. What is on your Bookish Bucket List? Link up at The Broke and the Bookish or leave your list in the comments.