This post contains affiliate links you can use to purchase the book. If you buy the book using that link, I will receive a small commission from the sale that goes towards keeping the blog running.
Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post hosted on Rainy Day Ramblings where we discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog.
Who have been your favorite couples, both new and old?
Happy Valentines Day!
First off I want to wish all of you out there a very Happy Valentines Day! I hope that special person in your life treats you like gold.
I have a couple of favorite couple in my years of reading. It’s been a long time, though. I’m likely going to miss a few.
- Rhage & Mary: Lover Eternal – Black Dagger Brotherhood
- Vasic & Ivy Jane: Shield of Winter – Psy-Changeling
- Sookie & Eric: Sookie Stackhouse
- Charley Davidson & Reyes Farrow: Charley Davidson
- MacKayla Lane & Jericho Barrons: Fever
- Kate Daniels & Curran Lennart: Kate Daniels
- Torin & Keeley Cael: The Darkest Touch – Lords of the Underworld
- Regin & Aidan The Fierce: Dreams of a Dark Warrior: Immortals After Dark
- Rhys & Lily Ross: Night’s Blaze – Dark Kings
- Zhubaal (Z) & Vex: Z: Demonica
I look through my read books on Goodreads and I see so many of the long running series. I just know amongst those books are even more favorites, but my memory only brings these ones to the top of my brain. So many couples! I must stop looking! I keep finding more and more couples that could have made this list but if I continue, it will be so very long. I’m keeping it at 10 so you all don’t fall asleep!
I hope you all have a great Valentines Day! I’m hoping I’ll get the “Just go on Amazon and buy it” present. That one is my favorite! Chocolate and flowers have never been our thing. Although I could really go for some chocolate right now! Maybe I should call him and catch him before he gets home from work! 😉
Many hugs to you all!