We have a new co-host and a new category to achieve! Please welcome Jen from That’ s What I am Talking About.
Use hashtag #2021AudiobookChallenge on social media to alert others of your listens and progress!
- Runs January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2020 than you did in 2018.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweet about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be July 2, 2021, and the last update will take place on December 30, 2021.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- Over-Achiever (Power Listener) 75+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Addict) 100+
That awful year known as 2020 is over now, so I’m ready to try for Marathoner again. It just didn’t happen last year due to the total upheaval of our lives. I have a huge backlog of audio tbr to have me listening like crazy all of 2021. Want to give the 2021 Audiobook Challenge a try? Click the challenge image at the top of the page and it will take you directly to the sign up page! Comment below and let me know if you’ve signed up!