Grab your earbuds and join hosts Caffeinated Reviewer and That’s What I’m Talking About for the 2022 Audiobook Challenge! Choose your level and rock your ears off!
Use hashtag #2022AudiobookChallenge on social media to alert others of your listens and progress!
- Runs January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2022 than you did in 2021.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweet about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be July 2, 2022, and the last update will take place on December 30, 2022.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- Over-Achiever (Power Listener) 75+
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Addict) 100+
It is time for the mid year check in on the 2022 Audiobook Challenge. See all the details above. You can see my progress in my Goodreads shelf because I haven’t been able to review all of them yet to show up in my challenge progress bar.
I have passed my original goal, so I am jumping up to the next level. I have actually listened to more books in the last six months than I did all last year. Most of them are actually relistens which helps a bit in speed.
How are you doing with the challenge? Make sure to visit the hosts of the challenge (links above) for the mid year giveaway and link up your progress.