Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish
. This feature was created because The Broke and the Bookish
are particularly fond of lists. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish
will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back
to The Broke and the Bookish
on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Topic for January 20, 2015 is a freebie so I’m going to list the top 10 series I haven’t started that are sitting on my TBR
- Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward
- Argeneau Vampires by Lynsay Sands
- Kate Daniels by Ilona Andrews
- Guild Hunter by Nalini Singh
- All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness
- Sign of the Zodiac by Vicki Pettersson
- Love At Stake by Kerrelyn Sparks
- Dark Warriors by Donna Grant
- Psy-Changeling by Nalini Singh
- Magnus Pack by Shelly Laurenston
I’m pretty sure I could have made this list a “Top 100” after scrolling through my Goodreads TBR. I have a LOT of series to catch up on so this may be the year of the series! What series have you had sitting on your TBR that you are dying to get to?