18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say ‘Hi!’ Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact Crystal (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: Do you gravitate toward a specific genre or sub-genre when you’re feeling under the weather?
Well, I’m a little late getting in on the action, but I’m going to throw my answer up anyway 😉
I don’t really find I make a conscious decision to read something different when I am sick. If I sit and think about the times when I’ve been sick and what I’d been reading at the time, I think the times when I was reading something light-hearted and funny were probably the best. I find that Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum series is good for that. They are not as intense, I don’t think.
How about you all? Any favorites when you are not feeling the best?