I found this tag at Angel’s Guilty Pleasures who found it at Bookables‘ Youtube channel.
New Year’s Resolutions 2019
1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before).
Lynsay Sands is an author I’d like to get to. She’s been on my TBR for so long. The length of the Argeneau series is intimidating though.
2. A book you’d like to read.
I’m not sure if this is referring to an upcoming new release or a back list. But I am dying for Vengeance Road to be released this month!
3. A classic you’d like to read.
Totally agree with Angela. I would like to get Interview With A Vampire by Anne Rice. This question makes me want to watch the movie again too it’s been so long since I’ve seen it!
4. A book you’d like to re-read.
I don’t typically reread, but there are two series I’d like to take the time to do that.
5. A book you’ve had for ages and want to read.
This is just one of many. It would take me forever to go through my list of books I’ve purchased but have yet to read. Damn that one-click!
6. A big book you’d like to read.
I don’t think I have any really big books on my TBR right now. They are all average length.
7. An author you’ve previously read and want to read more of.
I listened to a series by Suzanne Wright in 2018 and I’m dying to read more of her stuff.
8. A book you got for Christmas and would like to read.
Sadly, I did not receive any books for Christmas. I do not know what my family has against getting me any of the books on my wishlist!
9. A series you want to read (start and finish)
- Dark In You by Suzanne Wright
- Argeneau by Lynsay Sands
- Love At Stake by Kerrelyn Sparks
- Jane Yellowrock by Faith Hunter
- Dark by Christine Feehan
Just to name a few.
10. A series you want to finish (that you’ve already started)
- Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter
- Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole
- Midnight Breed by Lara Adrian
- Prospero’s War by Jaye Wells
- Cainsville by Kelley Armstrong
11. Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2019?
I only set my Goodreads reading goal. It’s at 75 books as I just made it in 2018. Hopefully I will get a lot more than that.
12. Any other reading goals?
I only signed up for one other challenge and that was the Audiobook Challenge. My goal is 40 listens in 2019. I feel like I’m getting more audiobooks in than ebooks lately.
That is the New Years Resolutions for 2019 Book Tag. What are your resolutions this year? Are you going to challenge yourself or not pressure yourself? I’d love to hear what you think!