This post contains affiliate links you can use to purchase the book. If you buy the book using that link, I will receive a small commission from the sale that goes towards keeping the blog running.
This week I’ve picked a short tag for us. I tried to find one with some different questions. I’m finding a lot of tags have the same questions and I wanted to mix it up a bit. So for today, we have the My Life In Books tag that I found at Dreamland Book Blog.
1. Find a book for each of your initials.
2. Count your age on your bookshelf. What book is it?
Obviously my shelves are not in alphabetical order by last name! 😉
3. Pick a book set in your city/country.
I’m about 30 miles north of Dallas, but close enough that I’ll call it my city.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.
I would absolutely love to go to Scotland where Draegon in the Dark Kings is located. The paternal side of my family are all descendants from Scotland and I would love to go there and see where my ancestors lived. Besides the fact that it is beautiful and old and I love the accent of the people!
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color.
I love purple! Pretty obvious considering the color palette of my blog, huh? 😉
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
This is a series that was at the start of my reading addiction. I loved the books in this series. Anne was so spunky!
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I had a very difficult time with this book because of a spoiler that I caught, and I didn’t know if I could handle getting to that part of the story. I almost DNF’ed it because I didn’t want to deal with what was going to happen. I think I was a little too invested in the characters!
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
I don’t have one in particular. I will feel the biggest sense of accomplishment if I ever get the Argeneau series by Lynsay Sands read. That book has a ton of books in it and takes up a big space on my TBR!
So that is it! That was a pretty quick and easy one. Consider yourself tagged! I’d like to see your answers, do your own post (and tag me so I’ll see it) or jot them in the comments!