This post contains affiliate links you can use to purchase the book. If you buy the book using that link, I will receive a small commission from the sale that goes towards keeping the blog running.
Today I’m going to do the Book Blogger Test tag I found at The Book Nut. This post from way back in 2014, so I’m a bit behind here. I hope all the questions can still be considered relevant! Let’s get started!
1. What are your top three book pet hates?
2. Describe your perfect reading spot.
Any cozy place that I can curl up with a blanket, a pug and a snack.
3. Tell us three book confessions.
I’m a major book hoarder, buying books that I’ve already read just to have on my shelf.
I pet and smell new books. Some have really cool feeling covers and I love the smell of new books!
I will buy an ebook even if I have the paper book on my shelf.
4. When was the last time you cried at a book?
The Shadows by J.R. Ward. I was expecting it too, so you would think it wouldn’t have made me cry, but I sobbed like a baby.
5. How many books are on your bedside table?
None. My kindle follows me everywhere, and all my physical books are placed where they are supposed to be on the shelf. I’m a bit anal about that.
6. What is your favorite snack whist you’re reading?
It’s a toss up between popcorn and Hershey’s chocolate. The drink is always water though.
7. Name three books you’d recommend to everyone.
I can’t narrow it down to 3 individual books, so I’m going to go on series.
Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter
Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole
Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward
8. Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase.
This is my favorite case. It’s the biggest bookshelf I have and my hubby built it for me, so there’s that!
9. Write how much books mean to you in 3 words.
Addicting life escapism
10. What’s your biggest reading secret?
Oh. My. I don’t have many secrets when it comes to my reading. Maybe this. I have not read Harry Potter nor have I watched the movies.
It’s your turn! You are tagged! Let me know some of your answers either in your own post (tag me @ReadingAddicted) or leave your answers in the comments.