Topic for November 18, 2014 is Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get
I normally go and preorder my sequels as soon as they are put up on Amazon. If the ebook isn’t available for preorder, I will put the hardcover on my wishlist and keep going back to check until I’m able to do the preorder. So, I won’t have to look very far to find my most anticipated sequels! Clicking the titles will take you to Amazon so you can preorder too!
- The Darkest Touch by Gena Showalter. Releasing November 25, 2014, this is the 11th book in the Lords of the Underworld series. Almost HERE!
- Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost. Releases January 27, 2015 and is the 3rd and final book of the Night Prince series.
- The Master by Kresley Cole. This is the 2nd book in the Game Maker series and releases February 23, 2015.
- Burned by Karen Marie Moning. Book #7 in the Fever series releases January 20, 2015. Finally.
- Dark Debt by Chloe Neill. This is book #11 in the Chicagoland Vampire series. It releases March 3, 2015.
- The Shadows by J.R. Ward. Black Dagger Brotherhood #13 releases April 7, 2015.
- Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones. Book #8 in Charley Davidson series releases May 19, 2015.
- Dragonbane by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Now, I always get the numbers in the Dark-Hunters series all screwed up because in some places they are combined with the Were-Hunters and Dream-Hunters. According to Goodreads, this is book #24 in the Dark-Hunters series and Hellchaser #7. The release date is August 4, 2015.
- Stroke of Midnight, a Midnight Breed novella by Lara Adrian. Now, this being #13.5 in the series, I’m really scared this means it will be a long time before we get a full length Midnight Breed book. This fear is compounded by the release date for this novella being October 13, 2015.
- Whatever the next book in the Immortals After Dark series is going to be, whenever it is going to be released. I need details on what is happening here! I can’t wait for the next book!
These are just 10, and what is on my preorder list (well, except for #10 but the next Immortals After Dark has me scouring the internet for news all the time). There are so many more releases that I’m looking forward to. I am a series reader so I have a lot of sequels I’m waiting for.
What sequel are you dying for?