This mini-bloggiesta runs from today, September 20th until Sunday, September 22nd. This will be the first bloggiesta I participate in. I have a big weekend ahead of me, but am hoping to get as much of my blog work done as I can. It will be great to have the encouragement from all the other bloggers participating. To get in on the action, visit www.bloggiesta.com and get signed up with your starting line post. There will be twitter parties and challenges and all kinds of fun stuff, so put your list together and let’s get started!
My list for this weekend includes:
- Research ways to making cross-posting reviews between my blog, Goodreads and Amazon
- Write 4 reviews and schedule for the next two weeks
- Write 4 Waiting on Wednesday posts
- Write 4 Quote-tastic Monday posts
- Design a personal image for my Waiting on Wednesday posts
- Decide on my Blogroll appearance
- Create my FTC Disclosure
- Figure out how to update my Amazon Preorders widget
- Put my Amazon store up on a page
- Participate in at least 2 Bloggiesta challenges
- Participate in at least 1 twitter chat
- Write one Sunday Post
Alrighty bloggers, let’s get moving!