- Runs January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios if you are new to them or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2013 than you did in 2012.
- Books must be in audio format.
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing or on your audible.com or other accounts you have.
Newbo (Not quite addicted) 1-5 audios
Ear Worm (Narrator’s voice gets stuck in your head) 5-10 audios
Tickle Me Audio (Seriously, I’m getting serious) 10-15 audios
Plugged In (I can quit anytime) – 15+ audios