18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say ‘Hi!’ Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact Crystal (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: Are you on any author street teams? If so, which ones? If not, would you ever consider joining one to help promote an author? And who’s would you like to join?
I am really new to the blogging/reviewing world, and have only recently heard of street teams. When I like an author’s work, I like to spread the world to everyone! I think I would be great on a street team! So someone needs to tell me more about them. I am going to list my ten top authors that I would love to be on street teams for.
- JR Ward
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Gena Showalter
- Lara Adrian
- Kresley Cole
- Jeaniene Frost
- Jennifer Estep
- Chloe Neill
- Karin Slaughter
- Chelsea Cain
Oh wow, I am finding a lot of authors that I would love to actively promote. They are all already so established they probably don’t need any extra promoting. There are so many more that I would add to this list. So now I need to know more, share the knowledge guys!
Leave me some comments and visit the others on the hop!