- Runs January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2016 than you did in 2016.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update in June and last update in December 2017.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- Tantor.com (They have some great sales, so sign up for their newsletter)
- Ambling Books
- Overdrive – through your local library
- Audiobook Jukebox – audios for review
- Hoopla – through your local library
(Some may be without links as I haven’t reviewed them yet)
2017 Audiobook Challenge
Host: Hot Listens & Caffeinated Book Reviewer
My Summary Post
Progress: 4/30 (13%)
1 January, 2017 — 31 December, 2017
- Eleventh Grave In Moonlight by Darynda Jones
- Red Wolf by Jennifer Ashley
- Lucifer's Daughter by Eve Langlais
- EXILED by Amanda Carlson
Below are my challenge books that I have not reviewed yet.