So Caffeinated Book Reviewer hosted the Take Control of Your TBR challenge again and I decided to join in since I had so many books on my shelves growing lonely. I kept my goal low, at 5 because there were some ARC’s and new releases that I just cannot give up, so I did my 5 and turned to my ARC’s. I’m a slow reader anyway so I have to get out what I can.
Below are the challenge books I read:
- Review ~ Born in Blood by Alexandra Ivy
- Review ~ Seduce the Darkness by Gena Showalter
- Review ~ In Rides Trouble by Julie Ann Walker
- Review ~ The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison
- Review ~ Heat Wave by Richard Castle
- Review ~ Brazen by Kelley Armstrong
If you took part, how did you do on your challenge? Did you meet your goal?