There’s an exciting challenge going on over at Caffeinated Book Review this month! It’s the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge. I am going to participate in this challenge and see if I can’t get some of these books that are piled up read. It will be difficult to resist the urge of a few special new releases coming out this month, but they are near the end of the month so I should be able to get my goal read. There will also be a special read-a-thon mid-month for us all to participate for special challenges and prizes called the Ides of March.
I am not going to pre-select the books I’m going to read as that may change dependent on what books are chosen for my book clubs. I am going to pledge to read 5 books from my TBR.
Here are the details you need to know:
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined) post on blog/facebook/goodreads
- Beginning March 1st, 2014 and ending March 31, 2014 at midnight read books from your TBR pile ALL books must have been published before March 2014. (if you have an ARC with a publish date before 3/14 than it is acceptable.)
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the giveaway form for an entry. (review only needs to be a short one)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2014 at midnight and a winner will be chosen. Open internationally as long as Book Depository, Barnes and Noble or Amazon ship to you. Prize: New 2014 release. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy) Max. prize value of book 20.00 US dollars
So, are you up for the challenge? Join us and let’s see if we can’t get a dent in these piles! Go here to sign up!